Online retailer Zavvi just updated its listing for Beyond: Two Souls, and revealed that the game will be released on April 5 this year. The game carries a price tag of £37.98.
The release date makes some sense because of two reasons: First, the date falls on a Friday. Second, Sony Computer Entertainment has at least one exclusive title released each month until June, and there’s only Deadly Premonition for April.
Plot and Features
Developed by Quantic Dreams, Beyond: Two Souls is an upcoming psychological, spiritual and thriller video game for the PlayStation 3. It revolves around the question “What happens after death?”
It allows players to take on the role of Jodie Holmes, and explore 15 years of her life that starts when she was 8 years old. The story of her life is about a journey of discovering the true meaning of entity, Idan. Aside from that, the game features the following:
- Delve into a gripping and unpredictable action thriller starring Hollywood actress Ellen Page.
- Live the life of Jodie Holmes, a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link with an invisible entity.
- Take full control of Jodie as well as the mysterious entity in spectacular action and adventure sequences.
- Experience cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dreams in one of the best-looking games ever seen on PlayStation 3.
Latest posts by Aki Libo-on (see all)
- Ericsson Announces New Network Software for Better Mobile Internet Connection - May 22, 2013
- At a Glance: Microsoft’s Xbox One - May 22, 2013
- Sony Trolls Next-Gen Xbox With Their PS4 Ads - May 21, 2013