Game developer Naughty Dog reported yesterday that it will be releasing the Patch 1.13 for Uncharted 3. And since the news sounds huge, the game developer decided to fire off the details through a series of blog posts. As stated on its report:
We’ve been working extremely hard to get Patch 1.13 thoroughly tested and ready for deployment. Patch 1.13 will contain an exciting new system, fresh DLC and some gameplay fixes.
In relation to this, Naughty Dog decided to address gameplay fixes first. Listed below are the rundown of gameplay fixes that players should expect:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes.
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing out or disconnecting.
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than one “Here, Hold this Medal” in a Match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30 percent, and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10 percent efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption
More About ‘Uncharted 3′
Released on November 2011 by Sony Computer Entertainment, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception is the third installation of the critically acclaimed Uncharted series. It was developed by Naughty Dog, while the story was written by script-writer Amy Hennig.
Uncharted 3 is a story about the fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, and his mentor, Victor Sullivan, as they travel around the world to places like Rub’ al Khali. The two of them are looking for the legendary lost city, the Iram of the Pillars, which was mentioned in the Quran. The game’s plot draws from the archeology days of T. E. Lawrence, and Naughty Dog’s community strategist Arne Meyer stated that the “main theme of Unchartered 3 is ‘finding the way’.”
Other than the gameplay fixes, the game developer also released the exclusive remixes of their Uncharted 3 multiplayer power play music. The tracks are now available for free download at their Soundcloud page.
The Patch 1.13 is expected to be released this August. Because of this, gamers are hoping that it will be included in Uncharted 3’s Game of the Year edition, which will be released on August 28.