There she is. The most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen. Well, at least the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen in the past few minutes. Well, whether you use pickup lines or not, these will make you laugh. How many of these pick up lines have you tried. How many would you never try?
1. Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!
2. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you.
3. Are you a tamale? ‘Cause you’re hot.
4. Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
5. Are you an interior decorator? When I saw you the room became beautiful.
6. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
7. Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
8. Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
9. Are you lost ma’am? Because Heaven is a long way from here.
10. Are you Natasha, my contact?
11. Are you religious? ‘Cause you are the answers to all my prayers.
12. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
13. Baby, I’m no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
14. Baby, you’re so sweet, you put Hershey’s out of business.
15. Be unique and different, just say yes.
16. Besides this one, what’s the worst pickup line you’ve ever heard?
17. Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
18. Can I see your tan lines?
19. Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas.
20. Did you invite all of these people? I thought it was just going to be the two of us.
21. Didn’t I see you on the cover of Vogue?
22. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
23. Do you believe in sex before a first date?
24. Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
25. Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world!
26. Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
27. Do you have any sunscreen? ‘Cause you are burning me up!
28. Do you know me from somewhere?
29. Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person? (Hold up a mirror)
30. Do you want to see something swell?
31. Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.
32. Excuse me, but I think it’s time we met.
33. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
34. Excuse me. I’m writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.
35. For a moment I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and Heaven has been brought to me.
36. Got two nipples for a dime?
37. Have we met before? Didn’t we start a family together?
38. Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
39. Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.
40. Hello, I’m doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you choose “Do you come here often?”, “What’s your sign?”, or ‘”Hello, I’m doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines”?
41. Hey, don’t I know you? Yeah, you’re the girl with the beautiful smile.
42. Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down. So, go ahead say no.
43. Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
44. Hi, my name is (your name). How am I doing so far?
45. Hi. I only have three months to live…
46. How was Heaven when you left it?
47. I am conducting a field test of how many woman have pierced nipples.
48. I bet my friends that you’d talk to me. So, can I buy you a drink with the money I’m about to win?
49. I can sense that you’re a terrific lover, and it intimidates me a little.
50. I didn’t know that angels could fly so low!
51. I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
52. I don’t like playing games and I hate pick up lines, so I’m just going to ask. Do you like sex?
53. I hate short love affairs. I have all weekend.
54. I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
55. I hope there’s a fireman around, because you’re smokin’!
56. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
57. I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.
58. I know I don’t have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.
59. I seemed to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
60. I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?
61. I was blinded by your beauty So I’m going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
62. I wonder what our children will look like.
63. If being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged!
64. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together.
65. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
66. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d only have five cents.
67. If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
68. If you don’t wanna have kids with me, then why don’t we just practice?
69. I’m going to car to make out. Would you like to join me?
70. I’m invisible. Can you see me? (Yes) Great! How about tomorrow night?
71. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
72. Is it just me, or are we destined to be married?
73. Let’s make like a fabric softener and snuggle.
74. Life without you would be like a broken pencil – pointless.
75. My friend over there wants to know if you think I’m cute.
76. My name isn’t Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to
77. POOF! I’m here, where are your other two wishes?
78. So, what pick up lines work on you?
79. Somebody better call God, because Heaven’s missing an angel!
80. There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn’t have your number in it.
81. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.
82. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
83. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
84. Wouldn’t we look cute on a wedding cake together?
85. You have more curves than a racetrack.
86. You look a lot like my next girlfriend
87. Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
88. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
89. You’re so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what’s your name?
There are countless lines out there. Some are funny, some are corny, and some might even work. Let us know what lines you’ve used.
Latest posts by Aaron Borland (see all)
- Get Hammered: Tips to Creating the Perfect Handyman’s Garage - April 6, 2012
- Famous Braniacs: Celebrity MENSA Members - March 30, 2011
- The 12 Most Kick Ass Music Festivals of all Time - March 21, 2011