1. Sonal Singh Chauhan is an Indian fashion model and actress. She was crowned as the Miss World Tourism 2005 at Miri, Sarawak state of Malaysia. She did her schooling at DPS Noida and graduated with a degree in Philosophy from Gargi College, New Delhi. We’ve seen her in commercials likes Ponds, Nokia, LG, Reliance CDMA, Hero Honda Passion and also in Himesh Reshammiya’s music video from his album Aap Ka Suroor.
2. Kareena Kapoor is an Indian actress who appears in Bollywood films. Kareena has received six Filmfare Awards and has been noted for her performances in a range of film genres; these include her work from contemporary romantic dramas to comedies, period films to major Bollywood productions, as well as less publicized independent films. She is born in a family that have been actors for generations.
3. Sonakshi Sinha is an Indian actress and model. She is the daughter of legendary Indian actor Shatrughan Sinha and Poonam Sinha and sister to Luv Sinha and Kussh Sinha. Sonakshi started her career as a model, and walked the ramp at the Lakme Fashion week in 2008 and then again in Lakme Fashion week 2009. She made her acting debut with the 2010 film Dabangg co-starring Salman Khan. The film went on to become one of the highest grossing Bollywood films.
4. Shilpa Shetty is an Indian film actress and model. Among very few actresses, she was nominated for her first film ‘Baazigar’ in 1993. The following year she delivered another blockbuster hit ‘Main Khiladi Tu Anari’ where she starred with Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan. Shetty was a contestant in and the winner of Celebrity Big Brother UK 2007 and was the first Indian celebrity included in the Celebrity version. In 2009, she was among the 10 recipients of the IIFA-FICCI Frames Awards for the “Most Powerful Entertainers of the Decade” Shilpa is considered to have the best body in Bollywood, AIDS activist and PETA supporter.
5. Mallika Sherawat is an Indian actress who appears in mainly Bollywood films and a former model. She has been frequently featured in the media as a sex symbol and was one of the few Bollywood stars trying to crossover to Hollywood, with films like Hisss and Politics of Love. She was costarred by world-renowned Jackie Chan in 2005 movie The Myth. On 14 August 2009, Mallika received a career recognition Honorary Citizenship of Los Angeles for her career achievements and charitable efforts.
Latest posts by Ion Cortez (see all)
- 2012 Trends in Men’s Hairstyles - June 5, 2012
- FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World: Tulisa Contostavlos - June 4, 2012
- Diora Baird Will Melt Your Mind - May 25, 2012